You should receive a separate email with your order downloads, usually within a few minutes of completing your purchase. In the case that you do not receive the email, here's what to do:
1. In some cases, your payment is still pending and the order did not go through. If you didn't receive an order confirmation email, this is the cause. Double check your billing information and try ordering again.
2. Check your spam, junk, and promotions folders. If you're using Gmail, the promotions folder is separate from your regular inbox.
3. Avoid using a school or work email, as some organizations filter messages that include attachments.
4. If you received a confirmation email but did not receive an additional email with your downloads, your payment went through but is being reviewed. Some orders will be selected to be manually reviewed due to fraud indicators. In most cases, the payment is reviewed and approved within a few hours. Please contact us if you think your payment might be in the review process and we can help expedite it.
5. If you don't see the email and you've exhausted all other options, send us an email at email@example.com. You may have mis-typed your email, or our system may have been interrupted. Our customer service department answers emails Monday-Friday, so if you email over the weekend we will get back to you on Monday. Please allow 1 business day to receive a response.