In today’s tutorial, we’ll be making the Hannah top. The Hannah top is a one-shoulder bikini top with an elastic band along the bottom. It has that cute asymmetric style, but it is still secure enough to be worn during active activities and such.
This tutorial will be the basic construction of the Hannah top, but keep an eye out on our YouTube channel, as there will be more videos with other versions and ways to make it!
- Swimwear fabric
- Swimwear lining (or regular fabric, like I prefer!)
- ⅜” elastic
- 1” (2.5 cm) elastic (I used braided in this tutorial, but I strongly recommend using rubber elastic)
- Strap adjusters (optional but highly recommended)
- Wooly nylon thread (optional but highly recommended)
- Serger and/or regular sewing machine