Abilene Top (Digital)
This feminine piece is fun to make, with its ruffle "sleeves" and a fully-adjustable bow tie knot. You can also make it without the sleeves. This style is more on the supportive side due to the adjustable tie in the front, and it provides lots of cleavage. You can also make the straps thicker to get more support.
Compared with the Maxine Top, the Abilene Top has different curvature to the bust coverage, and the strap openings come lower which makes it have a slightly different look.
For fuller busts you will want to do a full bust adjustment to add more cup volume. You can also add more support by pulling the elastic under the bust and creating a gathering effect.
- Includes sizes XS-XXL
- Made almost entirely with concealed seams. The ruffle sleeve shoulders do have top stitching.
- Includes US Letter, A4 (with metric units) and A0 (copy shop/projector) files
- Pattern is layered so you can select one size at a time
- Includes video tutorial only
Frequently Asked Questions
Your purchase includes 3 different file formats.
(1) US Letter 8.5" x 11",
(2) A4 size with metric measurements (cm, mm, meters, etc)
(3) A0 size meant for printing at a copy shop or for use with a projector.